The Friends of the Page Public Library, a non-profit, membership organization. The Friends of the Page Public Library has made significant contributions to the library and its services to the community. The Friends of the Library is a group of volunteers who are committed to enhancing programs, services and facilities at the library. They raise money through memberships, donations and Book Sales. These funds are used to provide programs and activities and to purchase materials and furnishings for which there are no provisions in the library budget
The Friends rely on membership contributions to sustain programs and support the library. By being a member, each individual contributes to the tradition of excellence in library service that we all enjoy and appreciate. Gift memberships are available.
Down Load a Friends application (add Application)
If you are unable to contribute financially, please consider donating your time as an PPL volunteer. Volunteers are always needed for the Friends Programs, Used Book Sales, and Newsletter areas.
Donate Your Materials
Your generous donations of new or gently used books, DVDs, videos and CDs are gratefully accepted by the Friends groups year-round.
The purpose of the Friends is to:
- Maintain an association of persons interested in books and libraries
- Focus public attention on library services, facilities and needs
- Stimulate gifts of book and other literary materials
- Aid the provision of adequate housing and facilities for the library
Anyone interested in maintaining and improving the various resources and services available from the Page Public Library is invited to join the Friends of the Library.
The Friends are always lookingfor new board members and volunteers.
Finally please consider donations, monetary, bequests, or endowments.
- Ongoing book sale housed in the library
- Books sales for author visits and signings
- Photos with Santa and Easter Egg Hunt photos
- Raffles and various other fundraising events
- Membership and donations
SPECIAL SERVICES at the Page Public Library
- Special programming events, including authors and special guest lecturers
- Homebound delivery
- Page Adult Literacy Service
- Book Discussion Group –
- Teen Advisory – Just for teens!
Projects The Friends Support
- Special programming events such as guest authors, storytellers and poets
- Public relations
- Children’s, Young Adult and holiday programs
- Volunteer opportunities
Please join us by supporting the library through annual membership dues or as a volunteer.
Friends of PPL Membership Form
For more information about the Friends of the Library call Page Public Library at (928) 645-4270.